Just Call Us Cupid
February 1, 2018 --
If You’re a Burger, I’m a Burger
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and this year, Whataburger is making it even sweeter with printable cards for all the ones you love. We’ve got all your favorite Whataburger-themed sweet nothings, including the beloved Patty Melt and deliciously irresistible Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit here.
But the fun doesn’t stop there.
#WhataloveContest Seeking Whatacouples
Roses are red, violets are blue, Whataburger is orange and calling for two! If you’re looking for romantic dinner plans, nothing says “I love you” like Whataburger. Treat your loved one to a fine dining experience at Whataburger, and you might just win free dates for an entire year!
If you think you and yours have what it takes to be named the ultimate Whataburger power couple, capture the moment and share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and be sure to use #WhataloveContest for the opportunity to win.
Here’s how the contest works:
- Contest dates: Feb. 1 – Feb. 8.
- Beginning Feb. 1, submit a photo of your Whataburger Date Night using #WhataloveContest to be entered to win “Whataburger Date Nights for a Year.”
- Three winners will be selected and awarded free “Whataburger Date Nights for a Year.” That’s 52 dates – 104 meals for you and your loved one. Each winner receives a Whataburger gift card to cover the cost of the meals.
- The contest ends Feb. 8 and three winners will be announced on our social channels on Feb. 14.
- Visit Whataburger.com for full contest rules and more information.
Whataburger has focused on its fresh, made-to-order burgers and friendly customer service since 1950 when Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger as a small roadside burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas. Dobson gave his restaurant a name he hoped to hear customers say every time they took a bite of his made-to-order burgers: “What a burger!” Within the first week, people lined up around the block for his 25 cent, 100 percent beef burgers served on five-inch buns. Today, the company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with more than 820 locations in 10 states with sales of more than $2 billion annually. Visit www.whataburger.com for more information.