Just Call Us Cupid
February 1, 2018 --
If You’re a Burger, I’m a Burger
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and this year, Whataburger is making it even sweeter with printable cards for all the ones you love. We’ve got all your favorite Whataburger-themed sweet nothings, including the beloved Patty Melt and deliciously irresistible Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit here.
But the fun doesn’t stop there.
#WhataloveContest Seeking Whatacouples
Roses are red, violets are blue, Whataburger is orange and calling for two! If you’re looking for romantic dinner plans, nothing says “I love you” like Whataburger. Treat your loved one to a fine dining experience at Whataburger, and you might just win free dates for an entire year!
If you think you and yours have what it takes to be named the ultimate Whataburger power couple, capture the moment and share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and be sure to use #WhataloveContest for the opportunity to win.
Here’s how the contest works:
- Contest dates: Feb. 1 – Feb. 8.
- Beginning Feb. 1, submit a photo of your Whataburger Date Night using #WhataloveContest to be entered to win “Whataburger Date Nights for a Year.”
- Three winners will be selected and awarded free “Whataburger Date Nights for a Year.” That’s 52 dates – 104 meals for you and your loved one. Each winner receives a Whataburger gift card to cover the cost of the meals.
- The contest ends Feb. 8 and three winners will be announced on our social channels on Feb. 14.
- Visit Whataburger.com for full contest rules and more information.
Whataburger has focused on its fresh, made-to-order burgers and friendly customer service since 1950 when Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger as a small roadside burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas. Today, the company is headquartered in San Antonio with more than 890 locations across its 14-state footprint and sales of more than $3 billion annually. Whataburger is a 2022 Top Workplaces winner. The brand has more than 50,000 Family Members (employees) and more than 60 million customers who like to customize their Whataburgers just like they like it. Visit whataburger.com for more information. To apply for Whataburger jobs, visit whataburger.com/careers.