Whataburger love extends wall-to-wall in his residence hall
Trinity University junior Enrique Alcoreza lives in a Whataburger world
Last year, when Enrique Alcoreza became a resident assistant at San Antonio’s Trinity University, he decked out the entire hall with handmade Whataburger signs and logos.
It was his way of welcoming the students he would be leading – and showing them his favorite thing about college life.
This year, Whataburger decided to thank this super fan by decking out his room in the finest Whataburger style. Because, to Enrique, nothing looks better than the orange-and-white of Whataburger. Scroll through the photos below for links to make your own space into a Whataburger wonderland.
While some items were custom made for Enrique and won’t be available online, you can always browse our online store at shop.whataburger.com for the latest items.
Check out the details
Enrique is more than 500 miles away from his beloved Whataburger Green Chile Double back in his hometown of El Paso, Texas, but he can dream about it while snuggling his custom “day dot” pillows under his Whataburger fleece blanket.
This custom art is likely to evoke a serious Whataburger craving.
A Whataburger-inspired workspace, complete with pretty awesome pens, for a college student hungry for knowledge (or a Patty Melt).
Keep your Whataburger essentials together! Whataburger sauces, Whataburger cups, and even a Whataburger chip clip are all in one convenient location.
Throw down a Whataburger coaster and sip coffee from a Whataburger mug to get ready for a day of hard work.
Keep your drink cool in your Whataburger Yeti while you gaze longingly at a portrait of what you’ll be having for dinner tomorrow (or maybe later tonight).
If only all dry-erase calendars were this tasty. See the darts in the corner? Enrique will use these on his Fancy Ketchup/Spicy Ketchup dartboard.
Four shelves fully stocked with all the ways to express that all-consuming Whataburger love. Check out the Day Dot tumbler, a plush T-Rex hungry for Whataburger, or pancake mix that makes it easy to whip up some Whataburger goodness at home any time.
Pennants are a dorm room staple. But a Whataburger dorm room needs a stretched canvas pennant featuring one of the vintage restaurants.
Decorate the outside just the way you like it.
- Enrique is more than 500 miles away from his beloved Whataburger Green Chile Double back in his hometown of El Paso, Texas, but he can dream about it while snuggling his custom “day dot” pillows under his Whataburger fleece blanket.
- A Whataburger-inspired workspace for a college student hungry for knowledge — or a Patty Melt.
- This glass A-frame shelf is a perfect perch for anything from picante sauce to pint glasses.
- Snuggle up in a fleece Whataburger Fancy Ketchup Blanket after a hard day of hitting the books.
- This custom art is likely to evoke a serious Whataburger craving.
- Four shelves fully stocked with all the ways to express that all-consuming Whataburger love.
- Perfectly styled with a Whataburger twist.
- This microwave/refrigerator combination is Whataburger from top to bottom, inside and out.
- Keep your Whataburger essentials in one convenient place; here, an orange basket is home to all Alcoreza’s Whataburger sauces, Whataburger cups, chip clips, and can holders.
- Welcome Home to your Whataburger dorm room.
- If only all dry-erase calendars were this tasty.
- Decorate the outside just the way you like it.
- These shirts are a sure sign of a Whataburger-lover’s closet.
- What-a-view as you walk into your Whataburger retreat.
- Pull the chain on your Whataburger lamp to find your Whataburger Yeti, or gaze longingly at your Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit photo before turning in.
- Throw down a Whataburger coaster and sip coffee from a Whataburger mug to get ready for a day of hard work.
- Pennants are a dorm room staple. But a Whataburger dorm room needs a stretched canvas pennant featuring one of the vintage restaurants.
- Before... in need of a serious upgrade.
Whataburger has focused on its fresh, made-to-order burgers and friendly customer service since 1950 when Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger as a small roadside burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas. Today, the company is headquartered in San Antonio with more than 900 locations across its 14-state footprint and sales of more than $3 billion annually. Whataburger is a 2022 Top Workplaces winner. The brand has more than 50,000 Family Members (employees) and more than 60 million customers who like to customize their Whataburgers just like they like it. Visit whataburger.com for more information. To apply for Whataburger jobs, visit whataburger.com/careers.