Whataburger Makes Taquito Dreams Come True On Snapchat
1,000 Taquitos, $1,000 for Charity and Snapchat Takeover Up for Grabs in @WhataburgerLife Snapchat Contest
Sept. 12, 2017 -- Beginning today, Whataburger fans can head to Snapchat for a chance to win 1,000 Taquitos and $1,000 for the charity of their choice, along with the opportunity to “take over” Whataburger’s Snapchat channel while they make their Taquito dreams come true.
In just three easy steps, fans can be on their way to Whataburger fame:
- Head to Snapchat and follow @WhataburgerLife for the latest Whataburger news, menu items and entertainment.
- Snap @WhataburgerLife to let Whataburger know what you would do with 1,000 free taquitos and which charity you would donate $1,000 to support.
- Stay tuned on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the winning announcement on Sept. 20. Then, in the following weeks, the winner will share what they do with their 1,000 Taquitos live on Whataburger’s Snapchat.
“We have fun interacting with our customers on social media, especially on Snapchat,” said Pam Cox, Whataburger’s Vice President of Corporate Communications. “We wanted to provide our Snapchat followers a way to show off their creativity, make a positive impact and have a little fun with our fan-favorite Taquitos along the way.”
Here’s what social media fans are saying about Whataburger’s Snapchat channel @WhataburgerLife (content provided directly from Whataburger’s Twitter page):
- “Whataburger responded to my Snapchat. Life is complete.” – Angela M.
- “@Whataburger is the best, how many big burger chains can you Snapchat and they actually reply to you?” – Mitch H.
Whataburger has focused on its fresh, made-to-order burgers and friendly customer service since 1950 when Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger as a small roadside burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas. Today, the company is headquartered in San Antonio with more than 900 locations across its 14-state footprint and sales of more than $3 billion annually. Whataburger is a 2022 Top Workplaces winner. The brand has more than 50,000 Family Members (employees) and more than 60 million customers who like to customize their Whataburgers just like they like it. Visit whataburger.com for more information. To apply for Whataburger jobs, visit whataburger.com/careers.