#Winning: The best Whataburger fan stories of 2017
Oh, fans: you make us smile every day. Here, in no particular order, are the Whataburger moments that made headlines in 2017.
1. A New York firefighter helping Texans in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey tried Whataburger for the first time – and his life will never be the same.
2. People love their babies. They love our food. It just makes sense to put them together like this Houston couple did. Who needs a smash cake, when you can have Whataburger?
3. This fan was coming out of wisdom tooth surgery, when her mom pulled the cruelest joke ever, telling her daughter that Whataburger had closed down. But don’t worry: it all ends well.
4. This Natalia, Texas, teen made sure her Quinceañera photos would get noticed, pairing her pink lace dress with an orange-and-white box of Whataburger chicken strips.
5. PGA golfer John Peterson made headlines when he chose to get down with a Whataburger at his Fort Worth, Texas, wedding to his wife, Amanda.
6. Nothing has given tribute to the magnificence that is the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit quite like the soulful stylings of Pastor Fred, who sang “There’s Something About This Biscuit” and went viral.
7. In possibly the most-Texas-moment ever, Whataburger teamed up with Southwest Airlines to make Texas Independence Day 2017 the most memorable one yet for some lucky travelers.
8. A newborn baby. A hungry mom and dad. This Whataburger delivery went viral for all the right reasons.
9. We know Whataburger is the perfect spot for after the game – but these teams actually compete for the rights to claim “their store.”
10. First Lady Melania Trump and Second Lady Karen Pence were in Corpus Christi, Texas, this November – and couldn’t resist stopping by.