2020 Halloween Hall of Fame
Our Spooky Season Stars
Before you dive into that Thanksgiving feast and start decking the halls, we want to take one look back at Spooky Season 2020 -- and the amazing Whataburger-inspired costumes that our fans were sharing on social media. Trust us, these are all treats, no tricks. Scroll through for some smiles, and start planning for Halloween 2021!
- Pretty Fry For a Little GuyOK, maybe technically this isn't his Halloween costume, but Alyssa Magallanez's little burger baby finding joy in his mouthful of fries is the energy we all need for 2020.
- Kids MealShe may be little, but we can hear baby sister telling her brothers she'll ketchup to their height before you know it! This adorable trio from Twitter user @JacklynRod is bringing the cute -- and who can go wrong with a costume with built-in social distancing like that burger and fries?
- Superheroes in OrangeIt's a bird, it's a plane... it's an order of fries and some fancy ketchup! This family of Whataburger superheroes is ready to avenge their hunger. We may be partial, but we think the guy in the orange in the middle has the best superpowers of all. Thanks to Nicole Greer Halbert for sharing this photo taken by Cadi Garcie on our Facebook.
- Spooky SchnauzersNo junk in this trunk -- just two pups decked out as a burger and fries with a side of spciy ketchup! Dad's got the finishing touches on this group costume all bagged up -- and they're ready for the trick-or-treat brigade. Thanks to Twitter user @thanium11 for sharing!
- "Fan"tastic in OrangeFrom the rims of her glasses to the soles of her shoes, this little pumpkin is showing off her status as a No. 1 fan with Whataburger swag from head to toe. Thanks to Facebook user Christina Schroeder Baese for sharing!
- Power PumpkinThis masterpiece by Twitter user @wunderkins has us going out of our gourd! It's inspired by our coloring pages and has us glowing with pride.
Whataburger has focused on its fresh, made-to-order burgers and friendly customer service since 1950 when Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger as a small roadside burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas. Today, the company is headquartered in San Antonio with more than 900 locations across its 14-state footprint and sales of more than $3 billion annually. Whataburger is a 2022 Top Workplaces winner. The brand has more than 50,000 Family Members (employees) and more than 60 million customers who like to customize their Whataburgers just like they like it. Visit whataburger.com for more information. To apply for Whataburger jobs, visit whataburger.com/careers.