The best Whataburger stories of 2018
What a year 2018 has been for our fans! Here some of our favorite Whataburger highlights to count 2018 down to the very last bite.
1. When you can’t get to Whataburger on four wheels, you get out of the car and start using your two feet… like this guy.
2. Jason Mora gave up more than 150 Whataburger tents before his wedding. He decided it was better to speak now than forever hold these orange-and-white secrets.
3. Randy Rogers might not remember the cake, but he will remember the Whataburger boots he got on his birthday.
6. When this baby hits 200 mph, you’re going to see some serious stuff. This Whataburger racecar participates in NASCAR races in Alabama, Texas, and Arizona.
7. Start them off young! A Whataburger playhouse took center stage at the 23rd Annual Parade of Playhouses in Dallas this year.
8. According to Texas Tech Basketball coach Chris Beard, what sets you apart from the competition isn’t skill, but whether or not there’s a Whataburger in close proximity.
9. Manuel “Manny” Monsebais brought everything full circle when he proposed to his girlfriend Jasmine Garza at the place where they once worked together — Whataburger.
Whataburger has focused on its fresh, made-to-order burgers and friendly customer service since 1950 when Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger as a small roadside burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas. Today, the company is headquartered in San Antonio with more than 900 locations across its 14-state footprint and sales of more than $3 billion annually. Whataburger is a 2022 Top Workplaces winner. The brand has more than 50,000 Family Members (employees) and more than 60 million customers who like to customize their Whataburgers just like they like it. Visit whataburger.com for more information. To apply for Whataburger jobs, visit whataburger.com/careers.